Sunday 9 October 2011

Never Forget





Now and again you need to remind yourself of who you are and what you’re made of. A good friend will remind you of that, a great friend will never let you forget it. This is where I am today. As if waking from a suffocating sleep that has laid over my life for the last few months. Writing and writing and writing can be an insanely insular process, especially when all that seems to be coming from your mind is GARBAGE! Creative blocks suck, they just do and I am now over mine THANK HADES!




Last night I sat under the moon and finally felt words flow from me again. Like the spark was lit. I have SO MUCH TO DO. SO much to catch up on. Most, if not all the lists I’ve been doing and preparing are starting to be checked off and this new river is starting to flow. I am beyond exited as to what is about to take place. There are new musicians coming into my life at the minute, new perspectives, new ways of creating and new projects I can’t wait to sink my teeth into. I can’t wait t share them with you either as soon as they come together.




Today is just complete relief. Time to organise the chaos I allowed to envelope me this last few months, time to kick square in the ding ding and channel the life force energy of the universe again. Today I am grateful to mother earth, grateful to the moon and to the stars, grateful to the love and creativity in my life. I feel BETTER!





RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment